Puerta Plata Airport (POP) to Sosua:
7 Miles from Airport to Sosua.
$2 The cheapest way to travel to Sosua is to walk from the Puerta Plata airport to the main highway, flag down a Gua Gua, or a collectivo car, and pay 30-40 pesos, around one USA dollars.
$10 Second cheapest way is to find a motorcycle taxi, and pay between 200 and 400 pesos between Puerta Plata (POP) and Sosua
$25 Airport taxis at Puerta Plata airport should cost 20-25 USA, not more! You need to negotiate.
BEST - The best way is to to pay Ana 25-35 USD to pick you up: You must pay in advance with Western Union.
Santiago to Sosua (STI)
The cost is 50-100 USD dollars in a taxi.
Take a 10-15 dollar taxi from the airport to Caribe Bus Tours, then take a bus for 5 dollars.
View Airports in Dominican Republic in a larger map
90 percent of the time travelers can find a reasonably priced taxi in Sosua Dominican Republic at the airport. However, the other 10 percent of the time they gouge or make life miserable. If you know the best solution for airport pickup for Sosua Dominican Republic, the please click on write article and help people to visit Sosua Dominican Republic.
1. Cost to be picked up and brought to Sosua Dominican Republic?
2. Distance from the airport to Sosua Dominican Republic?
3. Can the driver be paid in Dollars or is local currency necessary?
4. How long is the ride?
5. Does the driver hold up a sign?
6. Does the driver speak English?
7. How long is the trip to Sosua Dominican Republic?
8. Is there wheelchair or disabled help for Sosua Dominican Republic?
9. Fare quotes for transfers to/from other airports.
10. Can clients communicate by e-mail with driver?
11. Is there an Internet page for the shuttle or airport pickup service?
12. Wheelchair Lifts
13. Handicap Vans